Removing a project from CVS repository

Tom Fogal tfogal at io.iol.unh.edu
Wed Jan 14 10:34:48 EST 2004

I've just rm'd the directory in the past and never had any issues because of
it. I believe CVS stores the entirety of the repository in that one directory
that it creates, so removing an entiree tree will make it like the tree was
never there.

Simply rm'ing a branch or module might have issues, though. Never tried that.

-tom