Mail, PIMs, CRMs and not Windows :)

Erik Price erikprice at mac.com
Tue Jan 27 06:11:28 EST 2004

On Jan 26, 2004, at 8:37 PM, Paul Lussier wrote:

>> That's what I use, with two seperate IMAP accounts. I never noticed
>> any
>> buggy-ness with Mail.app under Jaguar. Do you have any examples? iCal
>> is
>> fantastic.
>
> I've heard of a lot of problems, mostly with not being able to save
> sent
> mail on the IMAP server.  Being new to the environment, it's tough
> to tell what's user error, server error, or client error.

I also use Mail.app on OSX.3.  I have the ".Mac" service's email, which
is IMAP-based.  I don't put a lot of demands on my account server-wise
(such as multiple mailboxes on the server; I only have an inbox and a
sent items folder) but I should mention that both inbound and sent mail
are always in perfect synch when I have them in mboxes that appear both
on server and client.

Erik