Mail, PIMs, CRMs and not Windows :)

Paul Lussier p.lussier at comcast.net
Tue Jan 27 13:44:02 EST 2004

In a message dated: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 23:55:37 EST
"Brian Riley (maillist)" said:

> I personally haven't tried it, but it would be interested to know if the
>IMAP problems in Mail.app from Jaguar (10.2.x) persist in Mail.app under
>Panther (10.3.x), they did quite an overhaul on it, almost enough to tempt
>me to try it in place of  Entourage

As I've not used Mail.app under either, I have no information for you.
However, the powerbook I currently has is running Panther.  If there
are certain things you'd like me to test, I'd be glad to, since it will
help me out as well.

We can take this off-list if others here would prefer to not be bothered
by Mac OS application data (though all testing will be done against Linux
running Cyrus IMAP with SSL/GSSAPI/Kerberos auth :)

Seeya,
Paul