SLUG meeting Monday, June 14th 7pm @ UNH ::: The GIMP 2.0

Greg Rundlett greg at freephile.com
Sat Jun 12 13:03:00 EDT 2004

paul.cour1 at verizon.net wrote:

> Hello
>
> I am interested in one of those GIMP CD's.
> Your announcement has piqued my curiosity
> abour GIMP.
> I am curious as to how to get one?
> 1. Just come to meeting early? or
> 2. Particicpate in the Drawing? or
> 3. Stand in Line after meeting?

Everyone in attendance will automatically be entered into a drawing for
free stuff.  I will see at the beginning of the meeting how many people
are interested in getting free stuff.  If demand is greater than supply,
then I will ask for volunteers among those attending if they can either
copy a CD to their harddrive or even create duplicate CDs during the
meeting.

For this reason, I encourage anyone who is attending to bring a laptop
and blank media if you have it.

If demand is still greater than supply by the end of the meeting, the
drawing will be held to see who gets what.  And, I will be glad to put
ISOs online, or snail-mail a CD (once I can produce it) for those who
got left out in the drawing.