List Archive (Was: Re: p2p, anonymity and security)

Kevin D. Clark kclark at CetaceanNetworks.com
Fri Mar 12 16:13:00 EST 2004

Travis Roy writes:

> I have that information in my head and
> can give it out to anybody I please. I've never heard of anybody
> getting sued for giving out a phone number that's listed, or giving
> out a street address.

Not that this has a lot to do with this innane thread, but this might
not be true in a relatively short while.  For more information, look
here:

        http://wired.com/news/business/0,1367,62500,00.html
        http://www.cbo.gov/showdoc.cfm?index=5021

I'm sure that there are plenty of *other* places (besides this list)
where this topic could be discussed.

OBTW, I'd just like to say that you're all Nazis.

Kind regards,

--kevin
--
Kevin D. Clark (kclark at CetaceanNetworks.com)
ADVERTISEMENT:  On Sunday May 2nd, I'm riding my bicycle 100 miles