Register the LUGs at O'Reilly & Associates and members get a 20% discount?

Bill McGonigle bill at bfccomputing.com
Wed Nov 3 16:51:01 EST 2004

I filled out the form for DLSLUG - they'll send flyers with 20%
discounts on books and conferences.  So, more expensive than Amazon but
the conference discount could be substantial.

They're going to send an info packet "within 6 weeks" with information
about getting review copies of books and door prizes for events.

There may be be a reality where you can get by in this field without
O'Reilly books, but I don't live in it, so something good should come
from it.

Thanks for the heads-up, Ted.

-Bill
----
http://www.bfccomputing.com/    Text: bill+text at bfccomputing.com
AIM: wpmcgonigle                Skype: bill_mcgonigle