[OT] Any Evidence of internet cafes (pre-1998)?

Jeff Kinz jkinz at kinz.org
Sat Nov 13 08:43:01 EST 2004

On Sat, Nov 13, 2004 at 01:00:43AM -0500, Dana S. Tellier wrote:

> >Can you at least reassure us that you're not involved with somebody
> >who's trying to patent the notion of an Internet cafe...      ;->
>
> 	Ha... I am indeed NOT trying to patent this notion. I am actually
> helping to *fight* someone claiming that very thing.  As it's a pending
> legal matter, though, I can't really get much more detailed than that.
> Anyway, any and all anecdotes and even pointers to someone who might know
> more are greatly appreciated.

Tons pre 1998:

here:

http://groups.google.com/groups?as_epq=internet%20cafe&safe=images&as_drrb=b&as_mind=12&as_minm=5&as_miny=1981&as_maxd=13&as_maxm=11&as_maxy=1997&lr=&num=100&hl=en

Aint google great?

--
Linux/Open Source.  Your base belongs to you, free, forever.
Idealism:  "Realism applied over a longer time period"

~
~
~
~