OT -- 90-day limits in the financial world for downloading your data.

Greg Rundlett greg at freephile.com
Wed Nov 24 11:14:01 EST 2004

Systems are a major part of the equation on 'Wall St.'.  The systems are
immense, and viewed as a tool to control costs, and increase profits.
There are many influencers in the equation: employees, regulators,
customers, partners, competitors etc.  If there was a positive
cost/benefit analysis to support it, you would get what you want.  My
previous comments may seem like those of a conspiracy theorist, but
actually, my views come from roughly 10 years of experience training on
Wall St. and working at the biggest financial institutions in Boston.
Put more simply, money is the name of the game, and it's the only game
in town.  Customer convenience and service is provided as a function of
some cost/benefit analysis.

--
FREePHILE
We are 'Open' for Business