No Hosstraders?

aluminumsulfate at earthlink.net aluminumsulfate at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 4 22:50:01 EDT 2005

   From: Benjamin Scott <dragonhawk at iname.com>

   Hello LUGers,

      I recently posted a message[1] here asking if there was any interest in
   continuing the GNHLUG presence at Hosstraders.  To date, I've received two
   unless I receive an outpouring of volunteerism in the next few days, I think

Well, after a little googling, I've determined:

 (1) Hosstraders is a ham radio swapfest...
 (2) It's on a Friday night (so I'm free then), and...
 (3) I want to go!!

I can help out with the Linux end of things.  Don't know much about
ham, though it's an interest of mine.  Sounds like it would be fun....

Dave