No Hosstraders?

Bill Sconce sconce at in-spec-inc.com
Tue Apr 5 14:00:01 EDT 2005

Wow.  Isn't that a little severe?  To cancel something forever because people
haven't volunteered on the list?   :)

I'm planning to be there, as always.  (And as always, trying to fit in
Hosstraders around Real World [TM] obligations.)  My recollection is that
we helped a few people last time, and that we unloaded some junk too.

I also know several other people who have expressed an interest in being
there, including some of my students who would be first-timers.  It's no
surprise, though, that you haven't heard much on the list.  This _is_
gnhlug, after all.  :)

-Bill