Need help with PHP

Neil Joseph Schelly neil at jenandneil.com
Thu Apr 7 06:25:01 EDT 2005

On Thursday 07 April 2005 12:32 am, Steven W. Orr wrote:
> WordPress
> Cant select database

When you login from the command prompt, can you select the database? Type use
database_name to find out.

What type of database are you using?  Did you give that user permissions to
use that database?  If using MySQL, let me suggest installing phpmysql for
administering it.  It will make this stuff a lot easier if you're not too
familiar with the DB permissions stuff.  I think they have a Postgre admin
program similarly named too out there if you're using Postgre.
-N