The tube

Bill McGonigle bill at bfccomputing.com
Mon Apr 18 01:07:01 EDT 2005

On Apr 18, 2005, at 00:37, aluminumsulfate at earthlink.net wrote:

> So, if I'm working almost three times as much as I need to (in order
> to get a nice new monitor), where's all *my* extra energy going?

Probably to the owners of the company who built the factory.

But now it's staffed by people who make $0.35 an hour and don't have to
be coddled with benefits or pesky OSHA requirements.

-Bill
-----
bill at bfccomputing.com           Mobile: 603.252.2606
http://www.bfccomputing.com/    Pager: 603.442.1833
AIM: wpmcgonigle                Skype: bill_mcgonigle

For fastest support contact, please follow:
http://bfccomputing.com/support_contact.html