[Slight OT] - CD Lables

Randy Edwards redwards at golgotha.net
Sun Apr 24 13:15:01 EDT 2005

   Thanks for the details Bill.

   I'm definitely going to try some of those the next time I purchase blank
DVDs.  Recently I went through an ordeal of buying some Staples store brand
DVD-Rs and I had about a 1 in 4 failure rate burning on two different DVDs.
I felt like a fool (not my first time!:-) in hindsight, thinking how clever I
was to save 5 bucks and then wasting a couple of hours or more in time
determining and confirming that I was trying to back up data to rubbish.

 Regards,
 .
 Randy

--
 Want to learn more about Sep. 11th 2001?  Get a free DVD video examining 9/11
at <http://reopen911.org/freedvd.php>!