Ripping wav files from iso image

Whelan, Paul Paul.Whelan at fmr.com
Mon Apr 25 13:14:00 EDT 2005

Does anyone know how to rip tracks off an iso image?
I thought I'd be clever and just dd one of my new cd's to my hard drive
for later ripping/encoding of the tracks.  The problem is getting
cdparanoia to read the iso image.  I setup the iso image as a loop
device using losetup and tried cdparanoia -d /dev/loop0 but it doesn't
like that.  Most of the pages that I've weeded through on google weren't
quite meeting the need so I thought I'd through the question out to the
list.

Thanks,
PaulW