Ripping wav files from iso image

Derek Martin invalid at pizzashack.org
Mon Apr 25 13:41:01 EDT 2005

On Mon, Apr 25, 2005 at 01:13:45PM -0400, Whelan, Paul wrote:
> Does anyone know how to rip tracks off an iso image?

I'm pretty sure that just won't work.  IIRC, cdparanoia uses SCSI
commands to read the disk directly.  An ISO image isn't a SCSI
device...  Not only that, but as I understand it, if you tried to burn
the resulting image to a CD, it would not produce a working copy of
the original.  Music CDs are not ISO filesystems at all...

-=-=-=-=-