[OT] Re: Computer fatalities

Michael Costolo michael.costolo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 08:51:01 EDT 2005

On 4/27/05, Randy Edwards <redwards at golgotha.net> wrote:

> > Rememeber, on tee-vee, nothing is more important than ratings.
>
> Try telling that to Phil Donahue, who had the highest rated show on MSNBC
> just before MSNBC abruptly cancelled his show because it feared the show
> wouldn't go along with the Bush administration's pro-war line.
>
> It's not unusual for the media to have higher concerns than ratings.
>
> Regards,
> .
> Randy

Then, er, how do you explain MSNBC keeping Imus? He has repeatedly called
Cheney and Rumsfeld "war criminals." Something tells me MSNBC is not all
that concerned with what the Bush administration thinks of their
programming.

Regards,

-Mike-

--
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who
have not got it."