DNS Question

Cole Tuininga colet at code-energy.com
Wed Aug 17 13:52:00 EDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-08-17 at 13:19 -0400, Dan Jenkins wrote:
> I'm also seeing your name servers are dns[12].code-energy.com, not
> ns[12].code-energy.com.

Oops - my bad.   I forgot to mention that I just changed over my NS
records in anticipation of having to go through the crap of doing that.
The downside is that I have a bunch of domains that I would have to
switch the primary dns servers for (including several not under my
direct control).

So does it seem that if I'm patient, the ns1/2 should continue to
propagate through the net?

--
I haven't lost my mind!  It's backed up on disk somewhere...

Cole Tuininga
Lead Developer
Code Energy, Inc
colet at code-energy.com