[Python-talk] Meeting next Thursday night at the Manchester Amoskeag Business Incubator

Bill Sconce sconce at in-spec-inc.com
Fri Aug 19 10:22:01 EDT 2005

Indeed!  Python meeting time again.  Same place (Amoskeag Business Incubator,
Commercial Street, Manchester), same time (19:00 hrs 4th Thursday, which is
NEXT Thursday, the 25th).

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 18:49:07 -0400
"hewitt_tech" <hewitt_tech at comcast.net> wrote:

> Bill asked me to temporarily chair the upcoming meeting so that he can focus
> on his Python IDE environment talk.

Yike.  I'd better get started on the slides!    :)

> I thought I'd bring along some code

Alex didn't say, but of course it's Python code...

> Bill and I came up with to automatically login to your firewall/router and
> dump the DHCP client table. This agenda is tentative and may not actually be
> a description of what goes on at the meeting...

Hmm, Alex is the chairman, he should know.  :)

Seriously, we'll get the real agenda out early next week.  This message is
just a mark-your-calendar reminder.  (See, maddog?  We WERE listening... :)

-Bill