Voip teleophony - Anyone know Packet-8 or others?

Travis Roy travis at scootz.net
Mon Dec 12 13:43:00 EST 2005

Actually, I had a problem with my service and Broadvoice. Even using my
BYOD service they were very helpful and gave me a few things to try
(that eventually worked). It ended up being a configuration error within
my HT-286.

Most people I know whith Vonage bought their little linksys adapters and
did the rebate, so they own their equipment.

Broadvoice also sells service where they supply a device.

Even Galaxyvoice pointed me to a howto on the web on how to setup
Asterisk with their service. It worked like a champ.