Any Opinions on SuSE 10.0 vs other Distros

Jason Stephenson jason at sigio.com
Sat Dec 24 10:29:00 EST 2005

Ben Scott wrote:
> On 12/21/05, Michael ODonnell <michael.odonnell at comcast.net> wrote:
>
>>>I don't mean to turn things into a Gnome-vs-KDE thing, but
>>>I'm a KDE guy and options are good.  Pick your preference.
>>
>>Awww, c'mon now fellers - make up your minds.
>>Is it Gnome vs. KDE, or KDE vs. Gnome...?      ;->
>

>   Neither.  FVWM rules!  ;-)

None of the above. Blackbox all the way! This is what I currently use.

If I had to choose between KDE and Gnome, I'd definitely choose KDE.
However, I'm biased having been a KDE committer from '99 to '01. I
*think* I still have CVS access but haven't done anything with it since
my daughter was born.