SLUG meeting tonight 7pm UNH Morse Hall 301 Topic: Video Processing

Kevin D. Clark clark_k at pannaway.com
Mon Feb 14 17:34:01 EST 2005

Greg Rundlett <greg at freephile.com> writes:

> Robert E. Anderson wrote:
>
>>The Topic is:  Video Processing tools for Linux
>>
>>The next meeting is Monday 2/14/2004 at 7pm in Morse Hall room 301.
>>
> Sounds like a great presentation tonight.  Thanks in advance Rob.  See
> everyone there :-)

Pray tell, where does this "advance" notice get distributed to
anyways?  Seriously, I don't know, and I am almost certainly not the
only one who doesn't know the answer to this.

OBTW, these pages:

      http://slug.gnhlug.org/
      http://slug.gnhlug.org/meetings.html

tells me that I can get more information at slug-org at slug.gnhlug.org,
but mail to this address, as well as slug-org-request at slug.gnhlug.org
bounces.

Thanks,

--kevin
--
GnuPG ID: B280F24E                     And the madness of the crowd
alumni.unh.edu!kdc                     Is an epileptic fit