Linux fan from Manchester seeks advice

paul.cour1 at verizon.net paul.cour1 at verizon.net
Mon Feb 21 12:59:01 EST 2005

Hello

I am happy that you got to meet
some GNHLUG members at Linux World.
I am sure they were pleased to chat with you,
as well.

As an aside, I would like to see you
post your Resume on the NHJobsList ...
I would like to see more reference to Linux
on this under-utilized resource.

Popularity of this site has grown a lot
in past year or two. This list is read by lots of folks in NH (as well as other places).

I have an unconfirmed feeling that the potential
for a Linux position is definitely there...

http://www.nhjobslist.com/

thanks

paulc