ati video card

Kevin D. Clark clark_k at pannaway.com
Thu Feb 24 18:27:00 EST 2005

James Orman <semiconductorbreakfast at verizon.net> writes:

> I don't think its the file permissions that was a problem.
>
> [root at localhost build_mod]# ./make.sh
> ATI module generator V 2.0
> ==========================
> initializing...
> kernel includes at /usr/src/linux/include not found or incomplete
> file: /usr/src/linux/include/linux/version.h
> [root at localhost build_mod]#

Your system almost certainly doesn't have the kernel sources that go
along with your currently running kernel installed on the system.  If
you know how to install these, do this and repeat the ATI install.  If
you need more assistance, please tell us what kernel and distribution
you are running.

Regards,

--kevin
--
GnuPG ID: B280F24E                     And the madness of the crowd
alumni.unh.edu!kdc                     Is an epileptic fit