RFC: Make political discussion off-topic by rule (was: America ...)

paul.cour1 at verizon.net paul.cour1 at verizon.net
Sun Jan 9 13:25:01 EST 2005

Hello

I agree (Make political discussion someplace else!).
I often look for the word Linux in these
extensive posts of psycho-social rhetoric.

Some times I wonder if these folks that persist
in screwing up the list with their off-the-wall
dissertations aren't really seeking psychotherapy
rather than informed social debate.

Often, when I open my mailbox, I often say:
Geez, I'd pay money, if someone would
just ask a good Linux Question ...
(or start a genuine Linux thread).

So, encourage them to just go someplace else...

paulc