Linux-related job postings - Hopkinton NH School District

Randy Edwards redwards at golgotha.net
Tue Jan 11 13:22:01 EST 2005

 > Has any thought been given to using  K12 LTSP?  I was very impressed
 > with it at a conference in Dec.  Very slick stuff.

   I agree.  But just to annoy Ben :-), there's a Debian-based rival to
K12LTSP which is in wide use in Europe (and other places).

   SkoleLinux <http://www.skolelinux.org/> is oriented towards education and
is likewise a very slick implementation.

 Regards,
 .
 Randy

--
"If this war is so righteous, why don't you send your children?" -- Mother of
dead GI Susan Niederer to First Lady Laura Bush (Bush didn't answer)