mail archives

Kevin D. Clark clark_k at pannaway.com
Thu Jan 27 09:27:01 EST 2005

Bruce Dawson <jbd at codemeta.com> writes:

> These changes were made quite a while ago (I forget when, but it was
> during the last "storm" over this topic).

All that I've gotten out of this thread is that this happened before
the last "storm" and not during it.

Unless, of course, you're referring to a "storm" that happened
off-list.  If this occured, I don't know anything about that.

Regards,

--kevin
--
GnuPG ID: B280F24E                     And the madness of the crowd
alumni.unh.edu!kdc                     Is an epileptic fit