[Somewhat OT] Gadget Search

klussier at comcast.net klussier at comcast.net
Sun Jan 30 13:52:00 EST 2005

I'm looking for a gadget that may or may not relate to linux. What I am looking for is a writing tablet. Not the kind that is connected to a PC used for drawing. What I am looking for is moe like a tablet PC where you can use it to write long-hand on the screen and it is converted to a word processing format. Unlike a tablet PC, this sort of writing tablet needs to be docked to a PC to have the files off loaded, and has no other function. Basically, it's a digital notebook. Does anyone know anything out there like this?  And, the next question of corse is, what sort of file formats do these types of gadgets use, and are they Linux friendly?

TIA,
Kenny