[OT] GoDaddy feedback

Randy Edwards redwards at golgotha.net
Fri Jun 3 15:06:01 EDT 2005

 > If you really want to get the message across go to their website and
 > then find Bob Parsons Weblog, leave it as a comment that way you'll be
 > sure it goes to the top dog @ GoDaddy.

   I did find his e-mail address on their web site somewhere
("president at godaddy.com") and sent him a copy.

   I received a reply back this morning from the "office of the president" (I
hardly think Bob read it), which said, in part, "We appreciate your continued
relationship and value your feedback highly. The items that appear prior to
checkout give us an opportunity to show our customers that we are more than
just a domain registrar, but a software development company, SSL provider,
and hosting company, among other things."

   In short, marketing speak telling me something that anyone with common
sense realizes.  Like anyone could miss the other functions GoDaddy performs
with anything more than a casual glance at their home page.

   Oh well, I didn't bother to reply any to the fluff in the message.  I think
I made my position clear.

 Regards,
 .
 Randy

--
Ever wonder why half of NYC residents, the majority of Canadians and
millions of people around the world think the US gov't was complicit