Linux vs. BSD?

Peter vote4pedro at fastmail.us
Fri Jun 17 11:03:00 EDT 2005

First, thank you to everyone who responded (and may still respond) to my
question regarding HD partitions. I will let you know what I end up
doing once it is done.

Below is a link to an article, which I found extremely interesting,
about the developer of OpenBSD. So, in an effort to spur a little
discussion, Linux vs. BSD? (I am not looking for arguments to convince
me to stay with Linux, BTW, as that is decided.) The article makes him
sound bitter, but does he have some valid points? Thank you.

http://www.forbes.com/business/businesstech/2005/06/16/linux-bsd-unix-cz_dl_0616theo.html

Pierre (not really "Peter")
--
  Peter