cd burning question

Jason Stephenson jason at sigio.com
Mon Jun 20 18:31:01 EDT 2005

It has been a while since I last used cdrecord, but FWIW, I don't see
any errors in the output that you provided. It looks like a clean burn.

I've been having some issues on a different OS with different burning
software using CD-RW discs. The odd thing is that if I mount the iso and
the burned CD, all the files appear to be there and they have the same
size.......

It's hit or miss, too, depending on the disc and the amount of data
being written.

I think FreeBSD's burncd command may have a problem with the rings that
keep getting bigger on CD-RWs as you blank and rewrite them.

Oh well, I guess that wasn't very helpful. ;)