Desire for a new kind of list?

Bill McGonigle bill at bfccomputing.com
Tue Mar 1 11:51:01 EST 2005

Cool idea.  I have a couple such projects in various stages of brew on
my workbench.  Interestingly enough, there's all linux-based (hadn't
thought of it in quite those terms before).  Things like home
automation, music, video, etc, all have strong linux-controlled
presence, so it might make sense to set it up as the TINKERSIG of
GNHLUG or whathaveyou.

I can setup a list on the DLSLUG machine like I did for the python guys
pretty easily if it would help.

I hear the FIRST kids are using Windows, so there might be some
opportunity for moral education there too.

-Bill
-----
bill at bfccomputing.com           Mobile: 603.252.2606
http://www.bfccomputing.com/    Pager: 603.442.1833
AIM: wpmcgonigle                Skype: bill_mcgonigle