Review sought: Point & Click Linux!

Randy Edwards redwards at golgotha.net
Mon Mar 14 14:43:01 EST 2005

   Has anyone read the book "Point & Click Linux!"?  If so, could you give me
a quick review and if it's appropriate as a Linux intro for your typical
clueless Windows user?

   I've looked online, but the info I've found is the typical PR-type
cheerleading which smacks suspiciously like it came from the publisher.
Thus, I was looking for someone's real world opinion.

TIA,
 .
 Randy

--
"Look, the average American doesn't mind the Defense Department tracking their
credit card transactions, bank accounts, medical records, veterinary records,