Wiki Engines

Ben Scott dragonhawk at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 22:07:01 EST 2005

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 16:48:25 -0500, Ray Cote
<rgacote at appropriatesolutions.com> wrote:
> I'll second the TWiki endorsement. ...

TWiki (and an older version, at that) has been running the GNHLUG
website for years without any significant trouble.  I find that TWiki
reflects its Perl hertiage well: Lots of docs, good community, tons of
features, very customizable, and it sometimes leaves you feeling that
one really can have too many features.  :-)  But still, it works, and
well.

The GNHLUG main site (the "Www" web in our TWiki Wiki) is a good
example of a "minimalist" TWiki template.  The default is a bit
busier.

I encourage people to check out the GNHLUG website and contribute
where they'd like.  If anyone has any questions about how the site is
set-up, I'll do my best to answer them.

Cheers,