Hosstraders Ho!

Jim Kuzdrall gnhlug at intrel.com
Wed Mar 30 15:06:01 EST 2005

On Tuesday 29 March 2005 10:50 pm, Ben Scott wrote:
>   As many GNHLUGers know, it has become something of a tradition for
> GNHLUG to have a table or two at the twice-yearly Hosstraders
>  So, if anyone is
> interested in helping out, let me know.  If there is interest I'll
> see about getting the ball rolling again.

    My wife and I are planning to go and would be happy to join you.  We
will be selling some electronic equipment, so we will bring a 6 foot
folding table and 2 chairs.  If it would be helpful for demos, I can
bring my Dell C400 laptop with SuSE 9.1, OO, Qcad, Firefox, etc.

    Do you set up for both days, Friday and Saturday?

    I have an old Pentium-class Packard Bell complete with monitor,
CDROM drive, keyboard, mouse, etc. to donate.  If someone could get
Linux running on it, we could send some lucky person off with a
complete Linux installation for $50.  (Special "Multitasking" design.
Also functions as a foot warmer and boat anchor.)

    The only uncertainty is with two business trips that are being
scheduled beyond my control.  Of course, such things would never fall
on a day I want to take off.  Never happens.

Jim Kuzdrall