bogus emails...............

Bruce Blodgett b.blodgett at comcast.net
Wed Nov 2 15:35:02 EST 2005

Forward your spam email AS AN ATTACHMENT to
<mailto:missed-spam at comcast.net> missed-spam at comcast.net :

 <http://www.comcast.net/help/faq/index.jsp?faq=SecuritySpam17785>
http://www.comcast.net/help/faq/index.jsp?faq=SecuritySpam17785

Security  <http://www.comcast.net/help/faq/index.jsp?cat=Security> > Spam
<http://www.comcast.net/help/faq/index.jsp?cat=Security#Spam>

How do I report spam to Comcast if I'm using an E-Mail program such as
Outlook Express or Netscape?

The missed spam (spam that made it through the filters that reside on the
Comcast mail servers) must be sent to missed-spam at comcast.net as RFC-822
MIME encoded attachments. What this means is that in order for our spam
filtering software to work effectively, you must send us the spam in a
specific format. We have provided instructions below on how to make sure
that you're sending us the spam in the required format. Please note that the
spam message that you're reporting must be less than 3 (three) days old,
otherwise it will not be processed.

Spam messages must be submitted one at a time - reporting multiple messages
in one E-Mail will result in the messages being ignored.