CentraLUG meeting TONIGHT, 7 PM, NHTI Library room

Greg Rundlett greg.rundlett at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 12:51:02 EST 2005

On 11/7/05, Jon maddog Hall <maddog at li.org> wrote:
> Ted,
>
> I can't attend the meeting tonight, I am off overseas again, but if anyone
> can talk a bit about what is happening with OASIS in Massachusetts, and
> (actually more important) the movement of IT selection from the executive
> branch to the legislative branch, that might be worth discussing a bit.

Here is a memo from RedHat's Tom Rabon, Executive Vice President
Corporate Affairs.

It was posted to BLU by a subscriber (not the author), and I'm posting
it here to answer your question and further propagate the message
because there is a lot of interest in the topic...specifically what is
being done about it.

I hope that helps.

- Greg