SOHO Backups?

Bill McGonigle bill at bfccomputing.com
Wed Nov 16 15:40:01 EST 2005

On Nov 16, 2005, at 14:23, John Abreau wrote:

> Any places you'd recommend for ordering them, or places to avoid?
>
> Is their DVD-R media also of archival quality, or only their CD-R
> media?

I don't know about the DVD-R.  I'd assume it's good since reason for
the quality of their CD-R line was the quality of their manufacturing
process (plus good dyes), but I really don't know.

The last couple batches I got from some place called MeritLine, they
wound up being @ $0.40 to my door:

Bill to
BFC Computing LLC
PO Box 1112