HowsYourHealth.org removal from Root Servers

Bill McGonigle bill at bfccomputing.com
Thu Nov 17 00:20:01 EST 2005

On Nov 16, 2005, at 21:01, Python wrote:

> I filled out the PDF and sent it back.  They promised to get
> HowsYOurHealth.Org restored as quickly as possible.  Since it is still
> not restored, I am not yet feeling too happy.  On the other hand, I
> believe that the domain should show up pretty soon

It's 00:18 ET and the coast is clear:

Last Updated On:17-Nov-2005 01:51:21 UTC
Expiration Date:12-Sep-2007 14:43:19 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:Advanced Internet Technologies, Inc. (AIT)
(R232-LROR)
Status:OK

I can connect to the site.  Looks like you found the right people to
talk to!

-Bill

-----
bill at bfccomputing.com           Mobile: 603.252.2606