HowsYourHealth.org removal from Root Servers

Python python at venix.com
Wed Nov 16 21:02:01 EST 2005

I was going to wait until I actually started living happily ever after,
but decided I just couldn't wait that long.  The root servers are not
yet updated.

After some googling around, I sent the bottom email to the highest level
guys I could determine.  (In the interests of full disclosure, some of
my other emails were less restrained.)

This resulted in a call from AIT using their VOIP to my VOIP.  The call
quality was hopeless, but we could understand each other enough to get
the top email.

I filled out the PDF and sent it back.  They promised to get
HowsYOurHealth.Org restored as quickly as possible.  Since it is still
not restored, I am not yet feeling too happy.  On the other hand, I
believe that the domain should show up pretty soon.

Obviously this is not the way free-market economies are supposed to
reward the incompetent - whomever that may be.  But that is a grumble
for another day.  I will worry about who to blame and what went wrong
after the root servers are updated.

--
Lloyd Kvam
Venix Corp