Hosstraders report

Ted Roche tedroche at tedroche.com
Mon Oct 10 10:27:01 EDT 2005

Bravo to maddog, Ben Scott and Mike Ledoux for manning the
Hosstraders booth, answering some questions on Linux and Free/Open
Source Software, and handing out information on GNHLUG and offering
Linux distro CDs.

It was wet, attendance was lighter than previous years, but we saw
GNHLUG regulars Bill Sconce, Ed Lawson, Heather and Matt Brodeur and
hundreds of hams. GNHLUG members managed to unload, er, redistribute
a bunch of hardware, giving away or selling some stuff, and picking
up a few treasures: a Magic Cap PDA, a ThinkPad docking station, a
refurbished UPS.

Did anyone get pictures of the booth or volunteers in action? I'd
like to post them to the wiki.