URL for network monitor shown at MerriLUG last night?

Ted Roche tedroche at comcast.net
Fri Oct 21 10:31:02 EDT 2005

I missed the URL for the Network Monitor demo'ed at last night's
MerriLUG meeting? Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Great meeting,btw! Ken covered a lot of aspects of OpenVPN, including
a daring install in front of the group. I'm looking forward to
messing around with OpenVPN.

And someone (I missed his name) from Red Hat showed off the Network
Monitor tool, a GNOME panel applet with the ability to learn and
securely retain multiple wireless settings.

And (was it Don?) was showing off FreeNX in the back of the room.

Good conversations, connections, presentations and food. Great meeting!

Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC
http://www.tedroche.com