[OT] NH protest against HP printers with RFID chips Nov. 5th

Thomas Charron twaffle at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 14:47:01 EDT 2005

 Yea, but..

Don't buy them.

The rest of us probrably will, and we'll be happy..

Don't go clogging up my damned express lane becouse you don't like a chip
that can be read remotely.

Specifically, most of us just really don't care all that much. We just want
to grab our beer, soda, and diapers, in whatever order of imporance one
considers them, and go home.

If your so afraid of RFID, then.. Don't shop at wallmart.

Thomas