PHP contact manager: who's got a favorite?

Ken D'Ambrosio ken at jots.org
Fri Sep 23 23:35:01 EDT 2005

I'm about to meet with an office that's currently "managing" their
contacts in Excel.  The person who's clued me into their problem,
sadly, has proposed Access as a solution -- something I'm not entirely
certain I agree with.  Regardless, if I don't have something better to
offer, I'll have to at least consider it.

But I *know* there are PHP contact managers out there -- the problem is
that there are so many!  Does anyone have recommendations for one they
really liked, or warnings about one not to use?

Thanks,

-Ken