HP hardware - not really linux

Jim Ferreira boojum at adelphia.net
Thu Sep 29 23:30:01 EDT 2005

 It was a long time ago and I don't remember the exact models
(700s and 800s?) I used but you could redirect the console to
a serial port.

 It went something like this:

 From Boot Administration mode

 > path
   (shows current config)
 > path console rs232_a
 > path keyboard rs232_a

 I think I may be missing one more step to set the baud rate,
not sure. There should be some limited help available. With the
default config you may need a monitor and HIL keyboard to do
this.

 Try google "path console rs232_a".

Jim Ferreira