DVI monitor won't wake up?

Cole Tuininga colet at code-energy.com
Fri Apr 7 09:45:01 EDT 2006

Well, I finally got around to installing the Wintendo side of the system
last night and guess what?  DVI works just fine there.

I'm thinking more and more that this might be a Twinview issue.  The
Windows system (well, the Nvidia app that came with the drivers)
recognized not only that I had two outputs on the video card, but also
that I had both of them hooked up.  It automatically set Twinview for
clone mode.

Hopefully this weekend I'll be able to give setting up clone mode
manually a try this weekend.

--
Cole Tuininga <colet at code-energy.com>