Boston Linux Installfest XXII Saturday, August 19, 2006

Jerry Feldman gaf at blu.org
Fri Aug 11 14:36:00 EDT 2006

Boston Linux Installfest XXII
When: Saturday, August 19, 2006 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Where: MIT Building E-51, Room 061
Parking: parking is available in front of the building.
What you need to bring: Your computer, monitor, power strips and your
Linux distributions. We do have copies of some distributions.

COST: It's free! However, we DO have expenses, and contributions are
welcome. Please consider contributing $25 per machine.

Our next Linux Installfest will be held on Saturday, August 19, 2006
Our volunteers will help you to install Linux on your own system.  While
Linux runs on most systems, some systems do have configurations and
hardware that may not be supported. Please consult the following web
pages for hardware compatibility.

 Linux.ORG:http://www.linux.org/hardware/index.html
 Hardware HOWTO http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/Hardware-HOWTO.html
 Linux Frequently Asked Questions http://www.linuxdoc.org/

Please refer to the BLU website (http://www.blu.org) for further
information and directions. Parking is available in front of the
building on Amherst St. Enter the building, and take the elevator to
your left down 1 floor. Room 061 is opposite the elevator.

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix user group