[GNHLUG] MerriLUG Nashua, Thur 21 December, "I had a Secret!" - Swap-fest

Jim Kuzdrall gnhlug at intrel.com
Thu Dec 14 09:43:01 EST 2006

Who  : All of us, including you
What : Favorite utility, web sites, man pages, debugging techniques
Where: Martha's Exchange
Day  : Thur 21 December **Next Week**
Time : 6:00 PM for grub, 7:30 PM for discussion

:: Overview

    Due to the holidays, no formal presentation is scheduled.  Instead,
we're planning on having semi-formal, mini-presentations by members.
Spend 5 minutes talking about your favorite program, feature, web site,
man page, system call, etc.

    Non-technical tips welcome too!  How to choose a gift for your cat.
Where the best local chocolate is found.  Any secret of likely interest
to geek or human will do.

 >>> RSVP to Jim Kuzdrall for dinner to assure adequate seating. <<<
 !!! New!  If you are a "Regular Attendee", let me know and I will put
you on said list.  Then, just let me know if you are NOT coming. !!!

Driving directions:
http://wiki.gnhlug.org/twiki2/bin/view/Www/PlaceMarthasExchange

Thanks,

Jim Kuzdrall