SPARC Live CD?

Neil Joseph Schelly neil at jenandneil.com
Wed Dec 20 08:00:05 EST 2006

I'm trying to get an UltraSPARC server running Linux, but first I need to get
around in the system and ensure no useful data lingers around on it.  Since
Solaris 7 is paingully lacking modern command line utilities, it'd sure be
easier to boot this thing up with a Live CD.

My searches for a SPARC live CD have proved relatively empty so far. Even
distros with live CDs and SPARC distributions like Gentoo and Ubuntu don't
have any ISOs that are both.  Anyone else have any great finds in this
regard?
-N