OT Texas - New Hampshire

Paul Lussier p.lussier at comcast.net
Tue Dec 19 08:52:59 EST 2006

R S <lioninthefire at yahoo.com> writes:

> I can see now this is a great list to be on.  I definitely appreciate
> all the feedback.  I like what I hear and there are definitely some
> pros and cons to staying here or living there (NH).

Also, please note that your physical location of residence is
immaterial to you membership in this group.  Regardless of where you
end up, you're more than welcome here.  The only real requirement is
that you be capable of sending an e-mail that eventually makes it to
New Hampshire :)

Austin, like Boston, is just another suburb of New Hampshire :)
--
Seeya,
Paul (Who has never once lived in New Hampshire :)