OT: Cygwin/X on Windows XP

Jason Stephenson jason at sigio.com
Wed Dec 27 19:54:22 EST 2006

Erm, never mind, I fixed it by unmounting everything and reinstalling
the fonts while the Cygwin bash window was still open. I found this
solution by digging deeper into the Gmane Cygwin-x archives.

Go figure.

According to some posts that I've seen, that isn't supposed to fix it if
you install Cygwin with DOS line endings, as I do, but whatever works,
right?

(I'm also sending this to my work address so I can fix it there in the
morning. Never know, I might just forget this over night. ;)

Cheers,
Jason